In order to be eligible for a Saltire Scholarship, candidates must:
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course before an application can be considered.
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Pakistan, USA or the People's Republic of China (Hong Kong also being eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees.
- Complete an application form and submit it to their selected institution by the closing date of 1st May 2016.
- Not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland.
- Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- The course must be an undergraduate, Masters or PhD level course in one of the following broad subject areas: Science, technology, creative industries, financial services, renewable and clean energy.
- Courses must be full time and delivered in Scotland. Online, distance learning or courses delivered at a Scottish university campus overseas are not eligible for the scholarship.
For more information on these criteria and on how to apply please see the links below: